Last week I told you how I am finally going through the house and clearing and decluttering everywhere! I have discovered some new rules which I am now following in order to continue maintaining an uncluttered home.
- If you wear something – remember to either put it in the wash basket or hang it up when finished with it.
- If you drop it – pick it up.
- If you eat – clean up directly afterwards, don’t procrastinate.
Spend five minutes each morning on the following tasks:
- Cleaning up after breakfast,
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Making / tidying your bedroom.
Remember at the end of the day walking back in to a clean and peaceful home will extend to your mind also. It will keep you calm and eliminate another order of stress from your day.
These are all small things – but essential to keep and maintain an organised home. What are your tips? Add them to the comment section below