Saturday 22 December 2012

New Year New Start!



I love the New Year and the new beginnings that it brings with it. But 2013 offers a lot more for me than previous years have done.  Mainly because I am starting a new job in January and I am finally getting back on my weight watchers wagon and I truly believe that 2013 is going to be year for me. 

This is why I am looking forward to 2013 and making those wonderful New Year’s Resolutions.
I am currently in the process of thinking about what exactly those resolutions will be – I normally don’t put much thought in to my resolutions but this year aka next year I want them to work and I want them to be actual changes in my life for the good. Changes that will last beyond the first week in January.

Next year I am know that I am going to be learning more and more new skills as my job will present many learning challenges for me and challenges which I willingly accept and look forward to taking on.  But it is definitely going to be a learning curve.

What are your resolutions?  Have you made any yet? And what are your tips for making them work and last.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a wonderful outlook for 2013! I am hoping for the same! Good luck in your next job!!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete